Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cool Jewelry Stands for Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings

steel jewelry stands for necklaces

I've written about so many jewelry organizers, but sometimes I still find something new — such as this steel moose necklace hanger from DesignByThem, available in four colors. Update on August 8, 2019: I'm no longer finding this product on the company's website.


bamboo jewelry stand for necklaces

Another interesting option for necklaces is this jewelry stand from GioGio Design, made from bamboo.


bamboo jewelry stand for earrings

GioGio Design also makes this two-tiered jewelry stand for earrings.


3-tier bracelet stand

And finally, let's consider bracelets. The Woodshop's Daughter has one- and two-tier bracelet stands, but will also make custom orders that are larger. You can also get an add-on peg to hold rings.


1 comment:

SueBK said...

There's lots of DIY options that are relatively easy. I took a wooden plaque from the craft store, painted it, and screwed a bunch of small gold cup hooks at spaced intervals. Two hooks along the top and length of chain lets me hang it on the wall.
I have one in the bathroom that I made the same way, but,instead of a plain plaque, I bought one of those wooden words that are so popular