Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 2009 Organizing Tips and More

tortoiseshell cat and computer, in home office

My June 2009 newsletter is now available.

Tip of the Month: How an Organizer Gets (More) Organized. Read about what I did in my home office, and how you might take similar steps.


battery box

Organizing Product of the Month, Small Scale: Battery Box


alphabet chest of drawers

Organizing Product of the Month, Large Scale: Chest of Drawers [via Swiss Miss]

Also Included: Two Quotes of the Month.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you could only recycle rechargable batteries; is this not true? I've done research on it, but not lately. Thanks.

John Trosko said...

Love the chest, Jeri!

John aka OrganizingLA

Jeri Dansky said...

Jennifer, I know many places take all sorts of batteries for recycling; I don't know what they do with them. Here's just one, in my area: GreenCitizen.

Earth911 has some good information on both rechargeable batteries and single use batteries.

Jeri Dansky said...

John, I'm so glad you're as impressed as I am!

MAM said...

That second quote is really speaking to me. Between "someone gave this to me" guilt and "I might be able to use this someday" pseudo-planning, I've accumulated a lot of stuff that I just need to get rid of. (And don't get me started on "But I paid good money for this.")

--Mary